I am an artist who was born in Europe in the country of Estonia. Presently, I am residing in Florida. I graduated from the Fashion School and Art Studio in Tallinn.
I work with several different types of creativity such as art (http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/tatjana-andre.html), decoupage and jewelry design. Some of my jewelry were awarded at different International competitions:
- Fire Mountain Gems and Beads' Contest 2011/Finalist (http://www.firemountaingems.com/resources/gallery-of-designs/bbd5?term=tatjana+andre)
- IBA International Bead Award 2012/Third Prize Winner (https://www.perlen-poesie.com/iba-2012)
- Fire Mountain Seed Bead Contest 2015/Grand Prize Bronze Medal Winner (2015 Fire Mountain Gems and Beads' Jewelry-Making Contest featuring Seed Beads)
- Fire Mountain Seed Bead Contest 2016/Silver Medal Prize Winner (http://www.firemountaingems.com/resources/gallery-of-designs/g56b)
- Fire Mountain Gemstone and Glass Contest 2016/Gold Medal Prize Winner ( http://www.firemountaingems.com/resources/gallery-of-designs/g763 )
Also, my work has been published in several magazines:
- Bead Trends Magazine November 2012
- Bead Trends Magazine: March 2013
- Perlen Poesie #14 September 2012
- Bead and Button 2016/Featured Artist for a Fire Mountain Gems and Beads magazine advertisement
- Fire Mountain Gems Jewelry Maker's Comprehensive Catalog 2012-2013.
Recently, it was featured at the RAW artist show in Orlando, Florida, May 2014 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLaUlbj0oDk) and at the RAW artist show in Miami, Florida, May 2015 ( https://youtu.be/ErOfnZEptsg) .
If you are interested, please follow me at my site.